Hand knitted pieces of art | by Jacqueline Fink


 

These lovely Oversized hand knitted cable throws are exklusively made for GREAT.LY.
 You can order these throws in merino white and silver in my Great.Ly Boutique. Only two left in stock.
 
 
Read Jacquelines description: "This is a bespoke oversized hand knitted throw in a single cable stitch using high quality
natural coloured unspun Australian wool. The throw is knitted as one piece by me in my home in Sydney Australia
using gigantic needles. It is then felted to give the unspun wool stability and the stitches a rich texture.
Each throw takes me days and days to make and no two are ever the same.
 
The Cabled series is exclusive to Great.ly and I have designed them with a rustic and natural aesthetic. The "ends" and "joins"
in each piece have been left as a feature of the work as I find the notion of exposing the inner workings of the making
process fascinating. Due to the handmade nature of my work, each piece contains Beautiful irregularities. These should not be
considered imperfections but rather the hallmarks of a unique handmade product."
 
 
 Beautiful work         
          Material love
 

More Beautiful crafted oversized knits from Little Dandelion by Jacqueline Fink.
"Crafted by hand. From the heart"


Pictures from Little Dandelion




No comments:

Post a Comment