Photo print from Therese Sennerholt


Idag släpper Therese den här snygga fotoprinten Urban Walk i sin webshop.

"The photo is a symbol to never stop walking in the direction of your dreams,
 to never stop fighting for what you believe in" - Therese Sennerholt


Är ju som bekant väldigt svag gör svartvita foton och den här bilden är inget undandtag.
När jag gjorde min examensbild på Lotta Agaton Stylist Masterclass 2011, så fick jag tillåtelse
av Therese att förstora upp just denna bild till min styling. Se den i min bild här.


Today Therese launches this stylish photo print Urban Walk in her webshop.

"The photo is a symbol to never stop walking in the direction of your dreams,
to never stop fighting for what you believe in "- Therese Sennerholt


As we know, I´m very fond of black white photographs and this image is no exception.
When I did my graduation picture for Lotta Agaton Stylist Masterclass in 2011, I got permission
by Therese to enlarge this particular picture for my styling. See it in my picture here.


No comments:

Post a Comment